1.20.2011

Touring the Queen City with Cebu Trip

Inasmuch as I travel back and forth to Cebu every so often, and am very familiar with their food, I am admittedly ignorant about the culture and history of Cebu. So when Mr. S and my Make-up Artist friend Cay tagged along for Cebu's Sinulog festivities, I decided to tour them around town.
Not myself, exactly. I called Cebu Trip to take us around all the major destinations and touristy stops in Cebu city. I am, after all, a tourist myself.
We were picked up from Hotel Elizabeth onto a private van that was reserved just for the three of us. Our tourguide was Belle, who spoke impeccable English and had explanations for everything from the bridge we were crossing
We crossed the old bridge from Mandaue City to Mactan, more commonly known as the First Mactan-Mandaue Bridge. This box-truss designed bridge was built in the 70s and was a major industrial revolution that sped up Cebu's shipping economy during that time.
Our First Stop: Alegre Guitar Factory

Read the entire post on the NEW ToT: http://www.triportreats.com/2010/01/20/touring-the-queen-city-with-cebu-trip/

4 comments:

  1. I recommend this tour group operator... She kept talking the whole time, even in the car ride part. Which is always a good sign that you might be getting your moneys worth...

    and we had a bit of "extra special" treatment, upon seeing us devour our lunch buffet and i guess she figured we couldnt move anymore, she offered to grab food for us from the buffet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog...sarap sa tabuan.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. me we know the contact number of the guide? how many days you spent in cebu for tour?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...