4.23.2010

Sublime Sea Scape

My Roomie sent me this link. I don't think she understands the magnitude of all those amazing underwater creatures as well as its emotional link to all divers. It's like Palau or Tubbataha reef, but all in one big tank!

Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Sharks, and all the creatures that drive us to save up for dive trips. No wonder I didn't see a whale shark in Sogod Bay, they transported them all here!

SIGH. Who wants to go to Okinawa with me???

Taken from the site:
Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world - (song is Please don't go by Barcelona) from Jon Rawlinson on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. People you need to watch that video in full screen. Thanks for that post. Made my work day a little bearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome....spent 12 years in Japan but wasn't able to visit Okinawa... :(
    if GOD wills, next time I will visit this place with my son Papillion & daughter Nefernity....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...