8.19.2011

ToT Now Published on unBLOGGED!

Normally, I've been a flaker whenever invited to blogger events and activities. I'd love to attend and support our local blogsphere scene but sometimes my schedule is really working against me. I was working with Nuffnang on collaboration after collaboration and it never seemed to pan out. Finally, something I can contribute!
Trip or Treats is now published on PhilStar's unBLOGGED section! I'm glad to be part of a group that can speak their minds openly and be viewed by readers of The Philippine Star's online portal. Catch a fresh post every Friday from a handful of bloggers in the Metro.

Thanks Trixie :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being part of Unblogged. :) Keep posting your travels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...