7.20.2011

Copenhagen Street Style

Here are some choice shots of Copenhagen's street style which captures the vibrance of the city during the height of summer. More to follow after I get out of this vacation.
Stroget center
 
Chef at Nimb Brasserie
 Now, that's what I call a Muffin Top
Heat of summer
 Maximizing the maxidress

 All aboard the train
Green with Envy
 Top Hat
 Coffee-to-Go
 Tourist Trap

Would you call it a Murse or a Satchel?
 City on 2 wheels
Elephants all around the city
 The scene at Nyhavn
 Nyhavn
WTFauxhawk
 Should I get a waffle cone?
 LOVE
 Close up
 Superklasse
 Jazz by the anchor

Amazing street performer
Copenhagenization = 2 wheels + chic tints
Scandic Front Hotel
Madklubben Steak de Luxe
Beachfront Bar + Artsy Elephant
I miss blogging! Excited to share everywhere I've been, everything I've seen, and every bite I ate!

Bisous, 
ToT

1 comment:

  1. And this just confirms that the majority of Europeans are chic. Oh and Jerico's man bag? A satchel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...